For those interested and want to share their personal opinion, take a look at the JAKARTA POST web site and the JAKARTA GLOBE web site. Which do you think is better and why?
i choose jakarta post ! i love the way they write the article,and the design of the website is really simple,but yeah pretty interesting.besides that i love "youth speak" colomn so much :D
I'm going with the Jakarta Post, it's simply smart, critical, and well organized. and this morning's news was enormous! Just Enormous! They put the reshuffle cabinets issue on the headline. Can't wait to see who's gonna get kicked out of the troop, especially those who are sleeping during the assembly. There's also one about Mandy More who took a part in the UN discussion for fighting malaria. Well, I don't really like her songs but...i's good that she get involved in good cause.
Maybe I will be the one who choose the Jakarta Globe here, the reason why I choose the Jakarta Globe is because it gives us more complete news. It updates the latest news not only from this country but the other country too. Just like the name "the Jakarta globe", it is truly globally :)
I pick Jakarta Post, for sure. Jakarta Globe's site seems way too crowded and untidy. They put too many things on the homepage. Although actually all the links are organized, the page seems jam-packed to me. However, in my opinion, both of them have too much ads. It's annoying, make them less comfortable to read.
i choose jakarta post ! i love the way they write the article,and the design of the website is really simple,but yeah pretty interesting.besides that i love "youth speak" colomn so much :D
ReplyDeleteI'm going with the Jakarta Post, it's simply smart, critical, and well organized.
ReplyDeleteand this morning's news was enormous! Just Enormous! They put the reshuffle cabinets issue on the headline. Can't wait to see who's gonna get kicked out of the troop, especially those who are sleeping during the assembly.
There's also one about Mandy More who took a part in the UN discussion for fighting malaria. Well, I don't really like her songs but...i's good that she get involved in good cause.
I choose Jakarta Post. Simple layout, smart headline & qualified latest news. That's all we need ;)
ReplyDeleteMaybe I will be the one who choose the Jakarta Globe here, the reason why I choose the Jakarta Globe is because it gives us more complete news. It updates the latest news not only from this country but the other country too. Just like the name "the Jakarta globe", it is truly globally :)
ReplyDeleteI pick Jakarta Post, for sure. Jakarta Globe's site seems way too crowded and untidy. They put too many things on the homepage. Although actually all the links are organized, the page seems jam-packed to me.
ReplyDeleteHowever, in my opinion, both of them have too much ads. It's annoying, make them less comfortable to read.