I agree with Yoel and Addini about built in 1913 and the theater's name. "BIRTH OF A NATION" made it's Washington? I think made in Washington sounds better
I agree for the "built in 1913" and "made it's wahington premier here". "As the princess theatre one of..." should be "As the princess theatre IS one of...", I think.
Hey Angga, no emoticons on the blog. Mistake found! Hahaha.
Built 1913 should be built in 1913.
ReplyDeleteIs it right?
THOMAS as the PRINCESS? should it be prince?
ReplyDeletei'm agree with yoel. i think it's must be "built in 1913"
ReplyDeletejust like Dhira, I think there's something fishy with Princess, I think it should be Prince
ReplyDeleteI think PRINCESS THEATRE is the name of the theatre, not for Thomas. But I agree with Irina and Yoel about built in 1913.
ReplyDeletei thing addina right.should be not for thomas.
ReplyDeletemade it's washington premier here = made "its" wahington premier here
ReplyDeleteI agree with Yoel and Addini about built in 1913 and the theater's name. "BIRTH OF A NATION" made it's Washington? I think made in Washington sounds better
ReplyDeleteyoo irina, its i agree n not i'm agree !! mistake found* :P
ReplyDeleteI agree for the "built in 1913" and "made it's wahington premier here". "As the princess theatre one of..." should be "As the princess theatre IS one of...", I think.
ReplyDeleteHey Angga, no emoticons on the blog. Mistake found! Hahaha.